About Me

Live Love And Be Krazy

My name is Katie and I love everything about animals. I am a dancer and a competitive horse rider. I have many animals and have many hobbies. I am currently in high school and love to read and do anything that involves being crazy. I live by my own motto “Live Love And Be Krazy.” I think that following that motto is great because you will learn to love and live your life. Of course having a little fun on the way is allowed.

My story is, I was born in England and then moved to Australia. I hated the idea of moving at first but then I grew to like it. I made many new friends and some I still know today. I grew up mainly in Australia so I don’t remember a lot about England. I love my new home and I have many close friends. I love the idea that one day I might go back to England and live there and let my children grow up and live the experience that I didn’t have.

I hope that the people reading this will be my best friends, close friends and my peers. I don’t know exactly who will read this but whoever does I thank you for reading this far already. This blog will mainly be about how one person can be so crazy and general news. I will post things about craziness and how I became to be so crazy. I also want to post things about how to deal with being crazy.

That is all about me. I hope that you will continue to read my blog and I hope I haven’t bored you just yet. Look foreword to more exciting news coming from me Katie.